• Emergency Financial Assistance- Emergency financial aid to veterans facing immediate
financial crisis, including housing, utilities, medical bills, necessary home repairs, and other
• Case Management and Access to Resources- Veteran individual needs and
circumstances are assessed, and personalized plans are developed to ensure the veteran
has access to resources that will improve their circumstances. With over 130 community
partnerships established, we can connect the veteran to a wide range of support services.
• Veteran Advocacy and Outreach- ensuring veteran voices are heard and their needs
addressed. We strive to raise awareness about challenges faced by veterans, and to build
community relationships with partners that can provide additional veteran support.
• Assistance Navigating Veterans Affairs (VA)- Navigating the VA can be arduous for many
veterans - many veterans are often not claiming benefits they are eligible for, including
healthcare services, educational benefits, disability eligibility, and more.
• Courtesy Transportation- Courtesy shuttle rides for the veteran and their caregivers from
Indian River County to the West Palm Beach VA medical center and local medical appointments.